Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Was Simple in the Moonlight

This is what I wore today.

Sweater - Nordstrom Rack
Top - Gifted
Jeans - TJMaxx
Shoes - Buffalo Exchange
Scarf - Gifted
Earrings - Gifted
Bag - Thrifted
This black sweater is one of my favorite things in my closet. I used to wear it a lot more often (at least once a week), but I try to shake things up sometimes. However, it's nice to know some of the things I buy (chambray shirt, denim vest, green T-strap pumps, oversized sweater, black skirt...) can go a long way and get lots of use. I wish I could say the same about more of my wardrobe, but unfortunately not every item can get the same kind of love as my basics.
I've been really into Pinterest lately (a little later than most), and that definitely helps me put outfits together and know how to wear some of my less-worn pieces!

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit and your earrings! cute blog, too :) new follower!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in purple! It's definitely your color.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! Love your earrings and your flats! I am now following!

    I am having my first ever giveaway on my blog! Check it out when you have a moment! :)

    xoxo Rosalia
    style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete