Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Animal Print & Mustard

Hello, lovely people!
Sweater - Target
Top - Old Navy
Skirt - Forever21
Scarf - DIY
Tights - Hue via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Thrifted
Ring - Gifted
Bag - Fred Meyer
I didn't realize this when I got dressed this morning, but when I went on Facebook after school, there was a post on Chictopia about this outfit from Flattery. Animal print and mustard ftw! This cardigan is animal print, right? Maybe it's not the traditional leopard, but I like to think it's a giraffe or something.

~V

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your skirt! Cute outfit!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the animal print + mustard combo! Very cute :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!
    xx
    treschiccs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so gorgeous! Following you now. Thanks for commenting on my post. X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The colour of your skirt is the perfect mustard colour and the whole combo is beautiful,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit :D Really love the skirt and shoes <3

    ReplyDelete