Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Luckiest

Hey guys! I know it's a been a while, but daylight savings is killing me. By the time I get home, it's practically dark outside. I have all these outfits laying on my bed that I never got pictures of the day I wore them, and I'm really trying to catch up. This is what I wore today:


 
Top - Target
Cardigan - Nordstrom Rack
Skirt - TJMaxx
Tights - Hue via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Naturalizer via TJMaxx
Belt - Vtg
Bag - Target (online)
I am now up to double digits in followers. And I swear this is the last time I'll share how excited I am about it(:

~V

2 comments:

  1. I love that you layer! Your shoes are super cute!
    I also know how you feel about the daylight savings time thing...where I am, I start losing sunlight a 3:30. It's ridiculous!

    xx
    Sara

    Sunny Blonde Studio

    ReplyDelete