Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunlight and Strawberry Bubblegum

I'm just realizing that about 100% of my pictures are always crooked. Like, I'm standing in the corner of the picture. I don't know if I'm the only person that has a problem with this, but it's driving me crazy looking through them.
 

Dress - Target
Vest - Aeropostale
Scarf - Fred Meyer
Shoes - Target
Earrings - Target

 I wore this on Thursday, when it was like 80° out. I know I'm posting it late, but I will rarely ever post pictures on Thursday or Friday because I'm at my Dad's house on those days, and everything gets done on my laptop, which stays at my mom's. M'kay?

Next week is Homecoming week at my school! The dress up days are:
Monday: College Team Day
Tuesday: Twin Day
Wednesday: Western Wednesday
Thursday: Flashback Day (So excited for this one)
Friday: Theme Day (Jungle)

Ready to see me dress up every single day of the week?

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment