Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So This is What It Feels Like to Live Life

Hello friends! Something very exciting happened to me the other day. I joined IFB, and I gained my first two followers that aren't my best friend. If you're keeping track, that's a total of four followers. I know blogging isn't about the amount of followers one has, and four isn't very much, but it's always nice to think that someone wants to see what I'm putting out without being obligated to.
I'm so excited! IFB has introduced me to so many friendly and supportive bloggers, and I'm looking forward to talking to people who love what I love and do what I am doing. I am so blessed to have had an opportunity to share my life and my closet with other people.
Hike em up!
Top - Mom's
Sweater - TJMaxx
Jeggings - Forever21
Boots - Steve Madden
Leg Warmers - Gifted
Necklace - Sister's (Forever21)
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
J Crew model? I think so.

Picture cred: ^This kid. Thank you so much, S!

S is a natural model. Just look at those poses...he belongs in catalogs. Or maybe just on my blog.

~V

1 comment:

  1. Of course you will gain many more followers :) . It's just a matter of time and writing good contents... and followers will keep coming :)

    Be Indie, Be Trendy

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete