Saturday, October 22, 2011

Never Will I Ever...

...Take pictures at night again. The light is horrible. Who knew?

...Or drive at night again. It's really scary!
Dress - Target
Sweater - Forever21
Tights - Forever21
Scarf - Fred Meyer
Booties - TJMaxx
Bag - Bueno via TJMaxx
I'm not really on good terms with nighttime right now. Along with the driving thing and the picture-taking thing, I just watched Scream (the one with Drew Barrymore) for the first time the other day. It's not a great thing to have to think about when you're home alone.

Anyways.
I really love this outfit, because it's basically different shades of red and tan. I have to congratulate myself when I manage not to put on anything blue. My pet peeve is wearing blue on blue, as in blue jeans and a blue top. I don't know why, but it makes me nuts. Maybe because it reminds me of my other pet peeve...denim on denim. Shudder!

~V

3 comments:

  1. I love the texture of your tights! Love the look
    robyn of robynmcclendon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern and colour! I don't mind driving in the dark, especially now that its getting dark around 4pm. I do remember being absolutely terrified when I first passed my test though! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights and the pattern on it. The shoes and the dress are also perfect for the tights, eh. Love the outfit!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@digitizing service

    ReplyDelete