Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Daddy and Nebraska and Jesus Christ

This is what I wore to school today! And this is what this girl in my Cosmetology said to me about it..
Girl: Hey, are you going to college?
Me: Yeah!
Girl: What are you going to do for a living?
Me: I'm not really sure.
Girl: You're not?
Me: No, I really have no idea!
Girl: Oh. You look like you would!

Looking like you've got it all figured out > Figuring it all out

Poker face..

OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries

Blazer - Vtg Pendleton
Sweater - Papaya
Top - Fred Meyer
Jeans - TJMaxx
Booties - TJMaxx
Ring - Unknown
This blazer was my mom's from when she worked at Pendleton Woolen Mill like 30 years ago. I admit to ripping out the shoulder pads, but you can't even tell cause the shoulders are still huge.

This is my favorite song right now. I've listened to it 70 times in the past two days. I know it's Lady Gaga, but she's hot as a man and I'm going to go listen to it for the 71st time now..

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment