Monday, September 5, 2011

If It Takes Forever, Forever It'll Be

 
Since school is about to start, Stephen and I decided to go on a date to California Pizza Kitchen (dressed to the nines). This is our day in pictures:
 



That's right. It's a sundial.
  
California Pizza Kitchen? I think so.
 
 
Dress - Consignment
Shoes - Naturalizer via TJMaxx
Bag - Bueno via TJMaxx

Praise Jesus!
We got this pizza at CPK that looked like it had a whole salad on top of it. It was truly amazing. Oh, and if you go there and they ask you if you want a free different kind of crust, go for it. You won't be disappointed.
After we got home, we did Henna tattoos. Henna is fun, but after about two days, I start to miss looking at naked skin and I start to notice how bad the design really is ('cause I drew it...)
Now that school is starting (two days), expect to see more outfit posts on here. Now that I have somewhere to go, I'll have a reason to actually get dressed!

Happy back to school!

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment