Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She's a Battleship

This is what I should have worn today. I should have driven up to Washington with my friends, I should have gone to a concert, I should have gotten scared and not gone on the Ferris wheel...I should have I should have I should have. But I didn't.


Sweater - Nordstrom Rack
Tank - Charlotte Russe
Jeans - TJMaxx
Shoes - Target
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Ring - Mom's

Instead, I wore this.
Sweatshirt - BF's
Shorts - Fred Meyer
Shoes - Payless
Bag - Mom's

And I ate this.



I'm completely obsessed with cooking anything that takes five minutes and goes in the microwave. I can make a five-minute omelet in a small bowl, too.
And I'm not even in college yet. Bam.

Anyways.
The reason I didn't do anything fun today is because I get nervous when I drive in the car with people that aren't my family...or do anything with people that aren't my family. I know it sounds stupid (oh boy do I), but I can't control it. I feel nauseous literally all the time. I know you think you know what I'm talking about, but unless you've experienced anxiety problems, I can guarantee you don't. It's a bigger deal than it sounds like. Feeling like you're about to throw up all the time is suckier than you think. No, I can't just take Pepto Bismal. No, I can't sit in the front seat of your car, and no, pulling over every five minutes will not help. I know you think you know what I'm talking about. But no, you don't. And I know you won't understand this, but no, there is nothing you can do.

But I'm trying the best I can to fix it. :) And honestly, don't expect more than that from me.

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment