Monday, August 15, 2011

Jet Set

This is what I wore to go see The Help. It was a great movie. I cried several times, which is usually the mark of a quality film. I love Emma Stone, and I'm a sucker for civil rights flicks. But more than anything, I was obsessed with the 1940's clothes. Why we can't see that kind of modesty in this day and age, I have no idea.
I guess I can't really complain..



Me and my sissy :)

 
Top - Gifted
Shorts - Old Navy
Belt - Ralph Lauren via Mom
Shoes - Target
Bag - Bueno via TJMaxx
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
 
I realized today that I love love love blogging. Like it brings so much more to my life when I write it down and tell people about it. I can't really explain why it makes me happy, but it's the greatest hobby I've ever had.
It gives me a sense of self-reliance, and it makes me feel like I have a life. Am I fooling anyone?
Sometimes I feel bad, because I know I should be doing something with my time that benefits others. I don't know why I'm so passionate about fashion and the like when at the same time I feel so guilty that I'm not helping people. And I hate having my mom take pictures of me all the time. I'm so grateful and I love her for it, but I always wish I could do it all myself. You know?

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment